This is a great looking recipe from Liz Wilks that I haven’t tried yet but it looks amazing. This is on the Diethood website here – check out the amazing pictures! Now I need a Crock Pot…
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup ketchup (you can also use low-sodium ketchup, if available)
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of your slow cooker; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs.
- Close with a lid and cook for 6 to 7 hours on LOW, or 4 to 5 hours on HIGH.*
- Remove lid and transfer chicken to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.